Hair loss & hair regrowth
Men's grooming Special
Buy hair loss treatments and men's shampoo for hair loss
Receding hairlines or a round bald patch at the back of the head are not uncommon in men over 20. Shampoos and hair growth remedies which stimulate the hair roots are suitable for protecting against progressive hair loss. Atparfumdreams you will find a wide collection of products with different ingredients to fight hair loss in men.
What causes men’s hair loss?
Diffuse hair loss in men occurs regardless of age and hormones. Hair doesn't thin in specific areas, but throughout the entire head. It is caused by certain medication, influenza infections or thyroid disorders. Factors such as stress or an iron and zinc deficiency can also contribute to the problem.
Male hair loss is hereditary in many cases. Originally, it was thought that the sex hormone testosterone was the cause. Scientists have since discovered that the waste product dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is the main cause of receding hairlines and hair loss at the top of the head.
Deposits at the follicle can cause it to shrink until the follicle can no longer produce hair. The capillaries which transport the blood begin to narrow and the follicles don't get enough nutrients. Armed with this knowledge, many manufacturers produce hair growth treatments for men and shampoos for hair loss, which enhance the circulation of blood to the scalp and provide hair roots with beneficial nutrients.
Prevent hair loss effectively: men's shampoo for hair lossMen’s shampoo for hair loss is
an effective way to stop hair loss in its tracks every day. It contains ingredients such as niacin (vitamin B3) and zinc to activate the roots, nourishing them and boosting energy metabolism.
High dosage caffeine shampoos are widespread. These contain caffeine which is one of the oldest and most researched ingredients for men’s hair loss. This energising ingredient reaches the root directly every time you wash your hair. It blocks the male sex hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT) while simultaneously promoting hair growth.
How do you apply men's shampoos for hair loss?
To get the most out of these shampoos, wash hair daily and leave for two minutes. Then rinse the residue with lukewarm water. To visibly strengthen hair and stop hair loss in men, use the hair loss treatment forever. Hair tonics, liquids or serums that increase the productivity of hair roots and promote fast growth are equally suitable.
Hair loss remedies for men: Which ingredients promise to help effectively?
For the treatment of hair loss, it is crucial to know which type you are dealing with. These ingredients are suitable for preventing hereditary hair loss:
- Minoxidil: this active ingredient widens the blood vessels and promotes blood and nutrient supply to the hair follicle, resulting in hair growth
- Aminexil: This patented ingredient is similar to minoxidil. It loosens collagen hardened around the hair follicles and solidly anchors the roots.
- Argan oil: this is rich in vitamin E, anti-oxidants and fatty acids. It boosts blood circulation to the scalp and promotes hair growth.
- Thiocyanate: this ingredient strengthens roots and protects against oxidative stress.
- Stemoxydine: This molecule boosts hair growth and thickens hair.
- Biotinyl GHK: this tripeptide consists of three amino acid esters and biotin. It can strengthen hair, promote hair growth, and reduce hair loss. It also stimulates the hair follicles and blood circulation to the scalp. Regular use leads to healthy hair.
- MKMS24: this patented ingredient made from lentil, thyme, and bamboo stimulates the hair roots. It prolongs the hair growth stage, minimises hair loss and advances the growth of new hair.
Most shampoos or hair loss remedies for men must be used long-term. If you stop using them, you will experience further hair loss. That's why it is so important to find a shampoo for hair loss that you can tolerate well.