DIOR Homme Eau de Parfum Spray Intense
Narciso Rodriguez for her Eau de Parfum Spray
Dolce&Gabbana The One Men Eau de Parfum Spray
Versace Dylan Blue Eau de Toilette Spray
Paco Rabanne Phantom Eau de Toilette Spray
Lancôme Complexion Teint Idole Ultra Wear
Creed Aventus Eau de Parfum Spray
DIOR Sauvage Eau de Toilette Spray
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum Spray
La MerThe moisturising care The Moisturising Soft Cream
CliniqueMoisturiser 100H Auto Replenishing Hydrator
CliniqueMoisturiserMoisture Surge Intense72H Lipid-Replenishing Hydrator
Estée LauderFacial careAdvanced Night RepairGift Set
La MerThe moisturising care Crème de La Mer
SENSAICellular Performance - Basis Linie Lotion II (Moist)
Clinique3-Step skin care system Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion+
L’Oréal Paris Men ExpertHydra Energy Hydra Energy 24h Moisturizer SPF 15
La MerThe moisturising careThe Crème de La Mer DuetGift Set
La MerThe moisturising care Gift Set
ApoemFacial care Calm Herbal Tea Moisturizer
La MerThe moisturising care The Treatment Lotion
Elizabeth ArdenEight Hour Cream Skin Protectant
Mukti OrganicsAll Skin Types Queen Of The Night Créme
SpilanthoxFacial care Cream Rich Hyper-Sensitive
La MerThe moisturising care The Hydrating Infused Emulsion
LancômeLuxury care Absolue Rich Cream
Charlotte MeentzenRegeneration Moisturising Day Cream
ShiseidoEssential Energy Hydrating Cream
Charlotte MeentzenRegeneration Moisturising Night Cream
BaborDoctor Babor Hydro Cellular Hyaluron Cream
OriginsMoisturiserGinZingUltra-Hydrating Energy-Boosting Cream
Protect your skin skin from environmental stress with rich moisturisers
Young or old, male or female – all skin needs moisture. The skin is the body’s biggest organ and every day it is impacted by external factors such as sunlight or A/C. A rich moisturiser maintains the skin’s natural protective barrier for soft and supple skin.
How does skin benefit from moisturiser?
Moisturisers have different effects on the skin:
- They fight dryness for a feeling of freshness.
- They can prevent signs of ageing.
- They nourish skin with nutrients and vitamins so that it stays supple and maintains its natural barrier.
- They can even protect against harmful UV light, if the moisturiser contains SPF.
Amoisturiser with SPF should be used in winter as well as summer. The sun’s UV light is always there, even on overcast days. The higher the SPF, the more your skin is protected. Sunlight is the main cause of skin ageing.
Moisturiser: Oily or oil free? Choose from either option
Not only your face needs regular hydration with a moisturiser, your body also needs cream to nourish and revitalise the skin. If you’re prone to spots or acne, you should use oil-free moisturisers, because they reduce the risk of blocked pores.
But even straightforward normal skin can benefit from oil-free moisturisers. Modern formulas provide skin with moisture throughout the day, without making it greasy.
Moisturiser: Which ingredients for which skin?
Moisturisers contain different ingredients depending on the skin type:
- Soothing chamomile is suited to skin which tends to suffer from redness and irritation.
- Green tea also soothes irritated skin and it has an anti-oxidative effect.
- Aloe vera is well-suited to severely dry skin as it provides rich longlasting hydration.
- Ginkgo boosts circulation and reduces inflammation.
- Shea butter nourishes severely dry and stressed skin and can even relieve itchy skin.
- Hyaluronic acid hydrates for up to 24 hours and replenishes the skin with sufficient moisture.
- Retinol visibly reduces pigmentation spots, acne scars and fine lines: for a more refined complexion.
- Q10 helps to regenerate cells and it is especially popular in anti-ageing creams.
Our skin has diverse needs, depending on age. While young skin is often affected by hormonal fluctuations and teenagers tend to suffer more from acne, for example, older people need more anti-ageing products to help skin appear fresher and younger.
A good moisturiser is the foundation of every skincare routine and should be applied to clean skin in the morning and at night. It helps skin to retain its glow and prevents it from irritation, redness, and a feeling of tightness.
Find the right moisturiser at parfumdreams
For highly sensitive skin, we recommend a moisturiser without fragrances. These can irritate the skin and lead to redness and other issues.
At parfumdreams everyone can find the right moisturiser and take advantage of our huge range of products. Whether natural or designer cosmetics and creams, we have everything your skin needs!