Hydrating serum – Nourishing care for dry skin
Looking for a quick solution for dry skin? Why not give a refreshing hydrating serum a try? These little serums are packed with active ingredients, absorb quickly and moisturise the skin intensively. This improves the natural elasticity of the skin. The skin instantly feels vital and smooth. Hydrating face serums use the following ingredients:
- Hyaluronic acid: This substance is produced naturally by the body, which means that it has almost no allergenic potential. It also has somewhat of a super power. 1 gram of hyaluronic acid can hold up to 6 litres of water! This makes it an incredible secret weapon in any hydrating serum.
- Aloe vera: Sourced from the plant of the same name, this substance naturally regenerates dry skin. As an ingredient in hydrating serums, it moisturises without forming an excessively thick layer on the skin.
- Hemp extract: This substance is absorbed particularly quickly by the skin and works like a turbocharged moisturiser. It can also reduce blemishes and has antioxidant properties.
- Cucumber extract: Forget cucumber slices on your eyes – grab some hydrating serum instead. This extract functions as an additional water-binding agent and effectively refreshes tired skin.
- Urea: Synthetically produced but highly effective. Urea can improve the skin’s water binding capacity. This improves the general level of hydration – which is a real bonus of any hydrating serum.
All hydrating serums have a particularly light texture. This allows the active ingredients to penetrate more deeply into the skin. These serums are also highly concentrated, which means you only have to apply a small amount. For this reason, hydrating face serums are usually supplied in small ampoules to ensure that you do not accidentally apply too much. Hydrating serums quickly transform dry skin into a smooth, radiant complexion.
Why you should treat your skin to a hydrating serum
Dry skin can be caused by many different factors. In winter, the constant changing between the crisp cold air outside and the warm, heated air inside sucks all of the moisture out of the skin. In summer, high levels of sun exposure, chlorine and salt water dries out the skin. The skin also looses elasticity with age, which causes it to loose moisture due to the fact that chemical processes slow down. Genetic predispositions or hormonal fluctuations can also be a reason why your skin needs a hydrating serum.
It is often the case that the cause of dry skin cannot simply be eliminated. Nevertheless, drinking plenty of water can counteract dry skin to some extent. With a hydrating serum, you can support your skin every day. This helps your skin to perform its role as a protective barrier and still look radiant. The additional moisture can also reduce the appearance of wrinkles caused by dryness. Your overall complexion looks refreshed and vital.
How to use a hydrating face serum
A hydrating serum can be easily incorporated into your daily beauty routine. Cleanse your skin with a face wash or a face toner. After this, you apply hydrating face toner one drop at a time and gently massage it into your skin. Then you can use your day cream or apply make-up.
Discover your hydrating face serum at parfumdreams
Treat yourself to a hydrating serum for beautiful, radiant skin. Our large product range has the right product for every need and every budget. Whether you are looking for hyaluronic booster that plumps up the skin or an aloe vera extract that soothes the skin: Allow yourself to be inspired by our extensive product range and find the hydrating face serum that is right for you.