Taylor of old Bond Street
The name Taylor of Old Bond Street is derived from the salon of British barber Jeremiah Taylor. His business, founded in London’s West End in 1854 on the aforementioned Old Bond Street, rapidly gained an excellent reputation among the high society of the 1800s. He worked with great commitment on the development of care products that would enable a gentle shave using natural ingredients. From 1930, entrepreneurial Sidney Taylor took over the running of the family business and opened a salon in the renowned Jermyn Street in St. James. Taylor of Old Bond Street remains a family business. All of its male grooming products are distinguished by their especially high quality.